Mobility Scooters On Motability
Cumbria Mobility are your local dealer for mobility scooters on Motability, the finance pay monthly scheme that uses part of your mobility allowance.
Are you Eligible for Motability?
You qualify for Motability if you, or your child, receives either:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
There are five main categories of products available to lease through Motability. Powered wheelchairs and scooters come in two different classes - Class 2 and Class 3 (Class 1 refers to manual wheelchairs). The Class of a product determines where it can be used.
Benefits of Joining the Motability Scheme
When you choose a scooter on the scheme, all this is included:
- A new scooter every three to five years
- Breakdown assistance - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Insurance cover
- Battery and tyre replacement
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- UK based Customer Services team
To enquire about a mobility scooter on the Motability scheme, please call or visit one of our showrooms to talk to one of our representatives or contact us regards our free home assessments.